Home Retour Faculté

Need a certificate?

  • If you need a certificate (attendance, pass, resignation), or a legal copy of your degree;
  • If you need documents for an official institution (family benefits, STIB, work permit, etc.);
  • If you need information regarding your student ID (duplicate, etc.)


All these requests can be addressed to the registration services – ticket window certificates  

For all other requests of certificates, please contact your secretary.